Problems with the hoses or fittings?
At Miami Industrial, we understand your hydraulic system is important to the smooth functioning of your business. A critical part of that system are the hoses and fittings. If something goes wrong with these, you can depend on Miami Industrial to correct the problem.
Signs of a problem
Hoses and/or fittings can fail as a result of a number of reasons. If and when this happens the entire hydraulic system becomes compromised. Some problems that occur and need to be addressed include:
- Hoses wear down
- Seeping at the crimp location
- Fluid seeps out at the hose/fitting hookup
- Leaks caused by abrasion to the hose
- Fittings become corroded
- Bare wire appears due to normal wear and age
- Hose cover blisters
- Hoses are cracked or brittle (U.V. Damage)
The number one way to prevent a breakdown on the job site is to repair or replace a hose before it fails. Planning ahead is always the best way to prevent downtime in the field due to hose failures.
Troubleshooting is the first step
You have a problem; you need to know what is causing it and then have it fixed. Our experienced team begins by troubleshooting the possible origin.
- A hose may burst away from the fitting due to a number of reasons such as extreme surges of pressure, weakening the integrity of the hose due to abrasion, or exceeding minimum bend radius.
- Corrosion can occur on the fittings due to conditions that can cause rust such as chemicals, humidity, or fertilizer.
- Weakening of the hose can be caused by fluids that are not compatible with the intended purpose.
- It’s always a possibility that the specifications of the original crimp were incorrect causing failure of the hose.
These are a few examples of the troubleshooting our team will do.
Whatever is disrupting the proper functioning of your hoses or fittings, we’ll diagnose it and move on to the next step.
The next step—Repair it
Our expert technicians at Miami Industrial are trained and have the expertise to correct the problem. We may provide a protective cover to prevent weakening of the hose caused by rubbing and abrasion to extend the life cycle of the hose. You can feel confident that once diagnosed, we will complete our work quickly and effectively so you can get back to yours.
A one-stop shop—and guaranteed customer satisfaction
At Miami Industrial, we stock a huge variety of hoses, fittings, hydraulic adaptors and components. We’re always ready to provide our services. In the unlikely event we don’t have the parts necessary in stock to get you up and running, we generally can get them the next day if not sooner.
We know emergencies happen at all hours. That’s why we’re available 24/7. We look forward to working with you. Give us a call at 918-542-6317.